Direct deposit formDIRECT DEPOSIT GIVING F.A.Q.
What is direct deposit giving?
- It is a convenient, safe, and simple way to make regular church offerings to St. John’s without the need to write checks, carry cash, or prepare envelopes.
How does direct deposit giving work?
- It works the same as the automatic payment methods used by most families to make mortgage or utility payments.
What is involved in signing up for direct deposit giving?
- Complete authorization form with banking account information.
- Submit a voided check for checking account donations.
- Indicate first and last donation date on authorization form.
- Select the fund(s) and amount(s) where you want your donation to be applied.
- Select the frequency of your donation.
Can changes be made to my direct deposit giving?
- Yes, changes to your direct deposit giving can be made at any time including:
- Amount of donation
- Distribution of donation (Church at Home, Church at Large, Debt Reduction Fund, etc.)
- Frequency of donation (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc.)
- Suspending or terminating donation
How quickly can changes be made to my direct deposit giving?
- Once submitted online, changes can take effect in as little as two days.
What happens to my authorization form for my direct deposit giving?
- We are required to keep the original documents for seven (7) years