Early Childhood / Elementary / High School Prep
What’s Next for Your Child?
- Do you want an affordable, quality education for your child?
Arrange a visit - we have the quality Christian education your student needs!
- Would you like to see your child in a caring, grace-filled and challenging school environment?
See for yourself - come look around; see what St. John's can mean for your child!
- Would you like to hear more?
Talk to us today - hear why St. John's sounds so right for your family!
Open House Events:
- Take-a-Tour Tuesdays: February through May from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- Registration Night/Open House: Tuesday, March 22nd from 6pm to 7:30pm
- Visual Arts Fair/Open House: Thursday, April 28th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Book Fair/Ice Cream Social/Open House: Friday, May 13th from 6pm to 7:30pm
Whether you want to come to a "Take a Tour Tuesday", or prefer to look around during an evening visit, families will receive a guided tour where they will see our facilities, visit our classrooms, and talk with our caring teachers. All families are invited to return for a personal visit and talk with our Principal.
Be sure to ask us about our many tuition discounts:
- New Family Discount
- Sibling Discount
- Active Church Involvement - at your church or ours!
- Early Registration Bonus - an additional $500 ($1,000 total) for new families who register before July 1, 2015!